I am grateful for…
I want to first start out by thanking everyone who attended our 10 Year Anniversary Event last week. It was a lot of work to coordinate, but it was SO MUCH FUN!!! I am grateful to all of you.
We had an incredible lineup of Sponsors and Vendors who all provide great products and services and created a well-rounded shopping experience for our attendees.
We raised $310 for the DPWN Angel Foundation from our 50/50 split the pot raffle and $1,120 from the silent auction items. A special thank you to the Barrington, Mt. Prospect, Bloomingdale, Schaumburg and NW Suburban Chapters for their donated baskets.
We also acknowledged a few of our awesome members who have been with us for seven plus years and the incredible Chapter Directors who are serving our members, leading their chapter and demonstrating loyalty to our community.
Chapter Directors > Since
- Kathleen Rosner 3/17/2010
- Candy Kloster 10/18/2013
- Donna Tonovitz 9/17/2014
- Kate Harris 3/13/2015
- Audrey DeFrancesco 9/5/2015
- Rajvi Gandhi Selim 4/1/2016
- Brenda Gould 4/11/2016
- Andrea Trovato 10/28/2016
- Kim Hall Cunningham 12/16/2016
Members > Since
- Tina Davies 7/31/2007
- Mary Duke Grubbe 8/13/2009
- Michele Henry 10/22/2009
- Audrey DeFrancesco 11/10/2009
- Robin Lingle 11/19/2009
- Kathleen Rosner 3/17/2010
MORE THANK YOU’S!!!
I want to give a special thank you to the following people:
- Jesica Ruffino for managing the event details like a SUPER-PRO!
- Michele Henry and Ala Carte Entertainment for sponsoring the amazing food and sweets.
- Ashley Davies from Nothing Bundt Cakes for donating 175 yummy cakes.
- Marina Callazo for collecting so many (18) Silent Auction items.
- Prospect member Elizabeth Anthony Gronert for helping with raffle ticket sales.
- Overcoming Mediocrity author Michelle Swidersky for flying in from Georgia.
- Another Overcoming Mediocrity author Melissa Laverty for flying in from New Hampshire.
- And yet another Overcoming Mediocrity author Sherry Rauch for donating two silent auction items.
- Mary Duke Grubbe and Tammy Durante for decorating me once again with beautiful Esbe Designs jewelry.
- My special friends Deana Dolan, Debbie Magoon and Laura Randazzo who came to support me even though they don’t business network.
- Rosanna DeFrenza, Tami Perto and Sharon Spero who helped me create an amazing organization and came to support our growth.
And last but not least, Shannon O’Connor, from Rockin’ Jump for donating a second prize basket after the first one walked away with someone who did not pay for it.
Over the years DPWN and my DPWN Tribe have been such a wonderful part of my life. I look forward to continuing its growth and evolving our community into a more powerful resource for women.
I hope you will continue with me on this journey,
Hugs & Blessings,