A truly magnetic brand will connect with audiences, establish expertise, and create loyalty with current clients. Most entrepreneurs, however, never achieve their revenue potential because they don’t have the right strategies in place to achieve expert status in their industry.
Whether you’re selling a product or service, the ability to effectively market who you are is the key to developing a compelling and magnetic personal brand. Because while you may attract and keep followers for a short time, it won’t be long before they’re lured away to their next shiny opportunity (or should we say distraction).
As you build your expert brand, it’s essential that you execute with intentionality and purpose so that you’re maximizing your revenue streams and streamlining your time commitment.
The focus of your winning brand should not be just about you. It’s about aligning who you are with what you do best. Create clarity about your niche area of expertise and the story that makes you unique and better than your competition. Uniqueness attracts attention and creates a subliminal connection with your client’s personal originality. Once you establish that, you’re ready to move full speed ahead.
Below are just a few elements to creating “YOUR” magnetic (and profitable) brand.
- Select which story is going to make the biggest impact with your target audience.
- Create clarity around this legacy story and your genius zone.
- Refine your message, so your ideal clients hear you and are attracted to you.
- Create a magnetic brand and cash in on your unique results-based positioning.
- Schedule 2-4 speaking engagements in your niche field every month.
- Give the audience a free or low-cost next-step option to take a little piece of you home with them.
- Have a business model in place that leverages your gifts and protects your time.
- Have a revenue-generating path for interested prospects to be nurtured and supported until they become happy, loyal clients.
- Create an email sequence with articles, news, events, and tips to stay top of mind with your list of people who aren’t quite yet ready to work with you.
- Develop partnerships with successful experts in your space and support them however you can.
Personal branding is not something that can be created overnight, but with the right strategy and continual focus, you will be seen and heard in a big way that will create a profitable and time honoring business.