8 STEPS TO BUILD YOUR OWN PROSPEROUS BUSINESS TRIBE
The most successful people are those who have learned the art and science building a prosperous business tribe. They learn how to connect with, support and care about others. They learn how to not only develop their own talents, they learned how to discover the talents in others, support their development and collaborate in a way that allows everyone to be more successful than they could on their own. This is the overall theme of my life and the best way for you too to enjoy exponential growth in your business. The following 8 steps will help you build your own prosperous business tribe.
- Your Family, Friends and Loved Ones > The only way you will have success AND HAPPINESS is to keep this your top priority. As an entrepreneur, it is easy to get uber focused on implementing actions to accomplish your goals, but you have to keep your personal relationships TOP PRIORITY.
- Coaches, Mentors and Mastermind Groups > No matter how smart and ambitious you are, your results are guaranteed to be multiplied if you learn from the wisdom, ie: successes and failures, of those who have experience with what you are trying to accomplish with your business growth.
- Loyal Repeat Clients > When you turn your clients into stark raving fans, they will want to hire you again and again and again. Having a strategic customer retention process is the most cost-effective and time efficient way to increase your business profits and make a difference in the lives of your clients.
- Referral/Power Partners > Align yourself with a team of other like-minded entrepreneurs who become your loyal referral partners. Their intentional efforts at learning how to connect you with your ideal clients will position them as a no-cost surrogate sales team. Join our DPWN Tribe!
- Peers, JV’s and Affiliate Partners > Other entrepreneurs in either similar or completely different business can become a powerful force for additional exposure for you and your business brand. They position you as an expert to their tribe offering you extended reach and providing their tribe added value.
- Social Media Fans > Strategic activity on selected social media outlets will allow you to create an audience of your ideal clients who are learning from your master and listening to your message.
- Live Audience > Holding consistent live events, either in person or online can be one of the most powerful ways to build a loyal following of prospects and clients. Plus, adding value to your audience in this format allows you to connect with many people at one time expanding your reach in less time.
- E-Mail Database > Building an email list will allow you to remain connected with prospects who may want to work with you at some point, but are not ready now. Having a comprehensive list building strategy and nurturing sequence will keep you in their world so when they are ready, they know what you are up to and how to find you easily.
JUST NOT SURE?
Not sure if your business has a strong, productive and well-balanced tribe? CLICK HERE to download my free Tribeology Wheel to assess what areas of your professional tribe needs your immediate attention.
Over the next few weeks, I will be interviewing entrepreneurs so that I can assemble strong prosperity teams based on business objectives, revenue goals, ideal client profile, social media reach and meeting availability.
If you are interested in joining one of these beta groups, COMPLETE AND RETURN this Business Assessment/Application for consideration.
Hugs & Blessings!